Lines of Love is a community group that raises awareness about suicide, provides assistance with suicide prevention, and helps teens who struggle with depression and anxiety find the resources they need for immediate and long-term help.
Lines of Love holds monthly events at local schools and communities to raise awareness about depression and addiction. If you would like Lines of Love to come to your community to raise awareness and help teens in need find the resources that are available, please do not hesitate to contact them.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lines-of-Love/60191845325?fref=ts
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lines_of_love
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/linesoflove3/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.iamalineoflove.wordpress.com
- Phone: 410.622.0721
Join us. Become a Line of Love today and serve as a bridge to those in need. ❤